|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Delivery Time:||20 days after payment|
The Solenoid Valve is a kind of normally closed, two-channel trait, acted as a pilot valve, it usually is applied in the liquid refrigerant or exhausting air and water or compressing air, with the features as below:
1. Nut system with O ring ensures watertight performance and strengthens the watertight performance of the coil.
2. The elaborately designed coil winding conforms to CE161-lstandard and able to remain functioning under extreme conditions.
3. The coil winding can be fitted with plug-in connector, which is configured with three wires and can be connected very easily.
4. Electromagnetic coil employ moisture-proof resin windings, which possesses water-proof and shock resistant characteristics.
5. There is no need to shut systematic pipe line when replacing the electromagnetic coils.
6. The valve can evaporate normally, be opening or closing, under the condition that there is no pressure differential of the refrigerant media.
7. Working Temp.:-40oC to +110oC
8. 24V, 110V, 220V and 380v electromagnetic coil are available and please inform us of that when placing order